US online giant eBay agreed to sell its ticket marketplace StubHub to Swiss-based rival Viagogo for $4.05 billion in cash, the two firms announced Monday. The move will allow Viagogo, which already sells tickets for live sport, music and entertainment events, to boost its footprint to more than 70 countries around the world. The deal […]
Like Us On Social
- Samsung Set to Unveil Neon at CES 2020: A New Digital Assistant or Something Else?
- Lenovo to Launch Gaming Phone Under Legion Brand, Sets Up Dedicated Social Media Account
- TCS Partners Qualcomm To Launch Innovation Hub In Hyderabad
- Liberal Arts Needs To Be Given Equal Importance As Science And Technology: President
- eBay to Sell StubHub for $4 Billion to Swiss Rival Viagogo